– APPLES – (An apple a day keeps the doctor away)
- Rich in flavonoids for a healthy heart and lungs.
- Low in calories.
- Fibre content, rich in pectin.
- Great source of potassium – prevents fluid retention.
- Keeps hunger at bay.
– BLUEBERRIES – (The natural anti-oxidant)
- Neuro- protective agents, ( great for your brain)
- Great digestive agent
- Fights cancer cells!
- Aids in weight loss, (Low GI)
– COCONUTS – (Super exotic, Superfood)
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can turn into ketones, which can reduce seizures.
- Can protect hair against damage, moisturize skin and function as a sunscreen.
- Contain a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties.
- Can help lose fat, especially dangerous fat in the abdominal cavity.
- Increases energy expenditure – helping you burn more fat.
– HONEY – (Literally liquid Gold)
- Natural antibiotic – treats wounds and burns
- Immunity Booster – Loaded with antioxidants.
- Natural cough suppressant – as effective as the common cough suppressant dextromethorpan, yet alllll natural.
- Memory Boost – Helps prevent cellular damage and loss.
– WATERMELON – (Sweet watery goodness)
- 92% Water content
- Significant levels of vitamin A, B6 and C
- Bursting with antioxidants – especially the seeds!
- Filled with amino acids (just so great if you’re a workout fan).