Zucchini’s, Courgettes, whatever you like to call them, are one of my FAVE ingredients, they’re simply so versatile and absorb the taste of their surrounding ingredients so well that it truly counts as a supercool food.
If you’re a cheesy cheese lover like me then you’ll love this recipe, quick, simple & so easy to make from just 4 ingredients + a lil bit of olive oil. Have a go and send me pics of how yours turn out!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 zucchini – grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp. chilli powder
R E C I P E
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hand
- Heat a pan on medium fire (my preference is a non-stick tefal pancake pan)
- Place small balls of the mixture onto the hot pan and pat out into ‘fritter’ or ‘burger’ shapes (yep, I eat these as burgers too)
- When golden and crispy on one side, then simply flip onto to the other side and cook them through.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of salt for taste and either eat them as they are or use them as burgers, or eat them exactly as you prefer, enjoy them!
– Bon Appetite! –
Ps. Told you they were simple