Not the healthiest dessert, not to mention they are soooo addictive, they’re always gone by the end of the day when I make enough for the week! So if you’re watching calories, these are not the best idea as they taste so damn good! But if it’s your cheat day, treat day then I’d definitely give this recipe a try!
1 Cup all purpose sifted flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Margerine
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Tbsp Cinammon
1 Cup Chopped Apple
1Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven the 175degrees Celsius
2. Grease your baking pan
3. Sift together the baking powder, cinammon, salt and flour, then set aside.
4. Melt the margerine, then mix the brown sugar, white sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
5. Blend in the flour mixture, until it is combined, then stir in the apples and Cinammon.
6. Bake for 30 mins, then cut only when cooled.
7. Finally, sit back and enjoy your squares (try not to be like me and my husband, as we end up eating them all in one go!)